Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Elijah GUTHRIE: Sold For Cash, Bitches To Dogs, Tricks And Trades Done.

Today, we remember with honor all those who have lost their lives in the service of our nation. Enjoy your loved ones today, and thank our members of the U.S. Armed Forces. This is called humanity,having feeling that God is present withen every living being.Many many respect &regards to this great-man though poor but far far rich than so called rich but parasites /suckers on such poor. One nut to stand, one nut that can write, one nut in the wood. Fruit and nuts, donkeys in the hills and valleys, ways to grow. Live and learn, stories to share, lots of hard knocks, dates with RV campers.

 Steven and Sheri Jarrot, dicks in line, trades with cheap tricks, Rachel and Reese Smith, Rach Jay and Jackie Jarrot. Lots of blown jobs, gang bang rules, pimps on call. 7608512267....Rechel Jay saved to Donkeys, Frogs, Snakes Dates Done...Thur The Woods: Donkeys, Horses, Jackasses, Beach Dates, Laughs Snakes and worms, dates with freaks out to rob veterans every day, blow jobs on the beaches, Tin Can Affairs, with Steven and Sima Jarrot, dances with dogs, dames in the dark, ways to get back on track. 

3683658_9722

Enough For The Charmed, Dicks Out Of Box,Haters And Lovers, Hats And Wigs, Fucks 4 Life.Snakes in the grass, snakes in the sands, snakes in tales of dicks and dogs, thanks so much. Like the picture....In your dreams, late at night, listen for the dawn of the dead, stars fallen, family members expired, ghosts foes in your dreams. Trips to heaven, trips to hell, angels and shooting stars, do fall down. Trips out of heaven, man and woman, in the beginning, warning of snakes in house. Adam and Eve, tricked by a snake, common story, biblical tales, in the gardens of good and evil.....Birthdays, hats and horns to blow, dances for the luck and love shared, tales in the air, wigs and caps. http://monkeystododgehorseandponyshows.blogspot.com/2016/03/in-your-dreams-late-at-night-listen-for.html.....


Perfect Little Stars: Wow this shit right here is crazy lmfao...hay uritza how's my son doing. Do all your friends here know that you took our son an hauled ass to cali an lied to the courts about where I was from an that I beat you an you were scared for your life lol. Told the courts IN CALI knowing I live in North Carolina...that you didn't know where I was an that I was from cali an that is why they let you potition me through a news paper in cali. Cause you knew damn well had you of potition me personally I'd of been there to prove your lies. It's ok tho all in due time Elijah GUTHRIE will want to know the truth an seek me out for it cause that kid knows your a lier. 


Hell he's been living with his aunt for the past 6 years anyway cause your ass can't stay out of trouble. Did you ever get picked up on the warrant that had out for you cause you couldn't make it to court on your drug charges. I pray for you uritza. I hope one day you will see the big ass lie you have made an one day you'll make it right before it's to late. Oh an by the way north carolina dismissed the child support case cause the judge ruled you committed fraud in the state on California. Told you the truth will always come out! 

1 comment:

  1. Perfect Little Stars: Wow this shit right here is crazy lmfao...hay uritza how's my son doing. Do all your friends here know that you took our son an hauled ass to cali an lied to the courts about where I was from an that I beat you an you were scared for your life lol. Told the courts IN CALI knowing I live in North Carolina...that you didn't know where I was an that I was from cali an that is why they let you petition me through a news paper in Cali. Cause you knew damn well had you of petition me personally I'd of been there to prove your lies. It's ok tho all in due time Elijah GUTHRIE will want to know the truth an seek me out for it cause that kid knows your a lair.

    ReplyDelete