Monday, July 15, 2019

For a thing . Cliche Finder.So what you are not able to please everyone, that is not your job, so what if you are not perfect, so what people change with the coming of a new day.Don't Cry.

 


 
I've been there myself, so I can understand how a breath of fresh air can be so nice. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about ...The you I haven't met.Woman for man, seniors, retired, leader of the band, roads to travel paths to cross, on the way to the land of dreams, and nightmares. Wake up call, grown ups, over 6 decades, over 6 feet tall, retired how many years.
Image result for I can't stop
Wave of words to share, pic for pic, stand tall, lions, tigers, or bears, oh my. Cliche Finder.So what you are not able to please everyone, that is not your job, so what if you are not perfect, so what people change with the coming of a new day.Don't Cry.


Felix the cat, lots of tricks, lots of fun and games, lots of laugh, back in time.Veterans Housing Matters, sisters of color, hats and horns, love and hate, lessons to learn. Felix the cat, lots of tricks, lots of fun and games, lots of laugh, back in time.Don't Cry. The you I haven't met. Oh my.


Military and veterans, thanks so much, lights to turn on, hands to clap. Open doors, open winders, no means to move on, next opening in the dreams departments. Hats off for the sinners and the saints, military and veterans, earth angels to some. Cheers, Hands In Air, Birthday To USA, Lights To Shine, Red, White, And Blue…Don't Cry. The you I haven't met. Oh my.
Image result for I can't stopHopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily ! Happy Thanksgiving. Cool Cats, Cali Chicks, Babes In The Lights Of The Rays Of Sons: Faces In The Shadows Of Darkness.Walking on sunshine, good times, feels good, times to share, the bumps in the road, the lessons learned, to teach, to learn, daily events. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️””Notes of love and hate, sheep and goats, babies to be born, good times, lights in the sunshine. Persistence Rules Pay.

For a thing .  Cliche Finder.So what you are not able to please everyone, that is not your job, so what if you are not perfect, so what people change with the coming of a new day.Don't Cry.
Image result for I can't stop
Sheep and goats, tales of lovers, tales of donkeys and sluts for free rides. ..... Snakes to turn, wolves and dogs, hats and horns, goats and sheep, love and .... with the fights about the hairs loss for the golden calf, his kid Rachel Jarrot. ....Hey whats up how are you doing im arian nice to meet you what are you up to i'm clean chill ez going respectful open minded outgoing and ready to have a great time i do love to eat pussy fyi lol im available and ready hit me up don;t b shy treat your self don't cheat your self 9514353110.. Pages to books, hit the road Jack, back in time, blast to the past, dances in the streets.

For a thing .  Cliche Finder.So what you are not able to please everyone, that is not your job, so what if you are not perfect, so what people change with the coming of a new day.Don't Cry.

Thanks for another birthday great, great day for the fireworks, no rains any where. I could be wrong, but who cares? Joys and pains, holiday fun, sands and beaches, glory dazes done. Lovers and haters, goats and sheep, cows in the fields, time to come home. Hats and horns, hairs and halos, ways to show the colors, horns to hide, coins to flip, good times.Don't Cry. The you I haven't met. Oh my.

No comments:

Post a Comment