Sunday, August 29, 2021

The focus is on integrity, transparency about who we are, and honesty, so we can decide without biases or doubts we meant for each other. I'm inspired.

 The wheels go around and around, and time never stops, but the wheels do stop, a nice simple look at life as a wheel of life, and when it stops someone expires.Rights, reasons, seasons in the sun, songs to sing, marches to madness, seven dazes a week. Don’t worry about anything today."If I am to be strong enough to fight and struggle for freedom, I must be wise enough to embrace and cherish the times of happiness.


“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for a newer and richer experience.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt.

The focus is on integrity, transparency about who we are, and honesty, so we can decide without biases or doubts we meant for each other. I'm inspired. Delighted, Heads Up, Dreams In Motion,Dimes Dropped.

Words that we use tell a story about your life and times, if you respect yourself, and the same old tire stories that you tell everybody, is not needed for all the people that you cross paths with. I wanted to talk about snakes in the grass in a couple of different ways, and the actions that were created behind the choices that we are living with.



Men and women met and marry and live life together because they cannot face life without the other, and in a perfect world they are complete together. I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments.I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.
The focus is on integrity, transparency about who we are, and honesty, so we can decide without biases or doubts we meant for each other. I'm inspired.


Life Is A Beach Blog Time running away with me, Fridays, happy and delight for another one, time to share, moments by moments, the love and the luck, the running to races, rats to run. Good times, good moves made, hits and misses, dances in 

Love, Lights, Lessons, Heads In Clouds, Wishes On Stars. Back In The Day, Bike Rides…Here’s To Us, All Our Presents, Shades, Sons To Shine. Desert Rats.Friends, Family, Foes, Faces In The Crowds. Roles To Play. 

 Inline image

Sorry. I don't want to be negative...BUT this is just obnoxious, uncalled for, & arrogant Article by Arjun Walia. Plenty of fish, lots of frogs, monkeys on sharks, waves to be made. to grow.DRESSED.

The focus is on integrity, transparency about who we are, and honesty, so we can decide without biases or doubts we meant for each other. I'm inspired.
Inline image



No comments:

Post a Comment