Wednesday, October 27, 2021

RITES OF PASSAGES, SUNNY, BRIGHT, WITS AND CHARMS: DREAM KNIGHTS . GREAT JOB. Listen As Voices of Liberty Perform ‘Silent Night’.A

WHEN Stars FALLS ,THE EVERYTHING APART IS WHEN PIECES FINALLY ALL COME TOGETHER'. Pieces of a dream, pies in the sky, birds and bees, winds to wings, sons to shine, in the morning lights.

Until Tomorrow: Shine.Heads, Hearts, Hands To Guide, Golden Years. Forever Young.Christmas Cheers, Happy Birthdays,Daily Holidays, Dances In The Streets.SPEAKS THE TRUTH.'WE ARE ONE.Views, Values, Voices In My Head. The best way to predict the future is to invent it.Lookin' to get a little soul into your boogie woogie?

Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Hats, Horns, Halos, Birds, Bees, Butterflies, Babes, Cali Chicks, Balls In The Moves,Counting Heads, Good Time Frogs: Dime To Drop, Dim, Dense, Dumb, Faces In And Out Of Time.Even idiots don't bring me down.Rednecks, rejects, retards, beans and franks, nuts on the run. Lots of love, lots of shit, lots of frogs in groups, family affairs.Fruits and Nuts: Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.
May be an image of text that says '5mins into ivermectin & chill and she gives you this look...'









 
Lol Oops!THAT AWKWARD MOMENT:Yes, it FRIDAY!! Should we meet up somewhere break out the peace pipe and and get  Irie?  Love the videos btw. Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you and the ROACH I Have been battling for years .Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, LoversRITES OF PASSAGES, SUNNY, BRIGHT, WITS AND CHARMS: DREAM KNIGHTS . GREAT JOB. Listen As Voices of Liberty Perform ‘Silent Night’.A









 
Lol Oops!THAT AWKWARD MOMENT:Yes, it FRIDAY!! Should we meet up somewhere break out the peace pipe and and get  Irie?  Love the videos btw. Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you and the ROACH I Have been battling for years .Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers

Have had a problem with distance for the dislike of the impressions made by a snake standard of people. Left Turns: Happy notes, happy Monday, happy feet to dance the nights away. Best times of life in a blue state yet to come, the times of our lives. Good times, history created, not news, times to sing songs, the fish that got away, dances in the dark. Love and hate, horns on one goat, hats to wear, smiles and tales on the dark sides.When you and the ROACH I Have been battling for years .Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers


No comments:

Post a Comment