Monday, February 18, 2019

If you don’t like my tweets on Jesus Christ and repentance feel free to unfollow me or even block me. The LORD is coming back, and the kingdom needs to be built; and I absolutely REFUSE to go to Hell with you.


 The Secret To Failure Is This: Trying To Please Everyone.Lyons Dick Wonders: Lyon Sacks: Jewish Style …GO LIONS!Strangers In The Night Lyrics – Frank Sinatra –  I always visit your blog and retrieve everything you post here but I never commented but today when I saw this post, I couldn’t  stop myself from commenting here.If you don’t like my tweets on Jesus Christ and repentance feel free to unfollow me or even block me. The LORD is coming back, and the kingdom needs to be built; and I absolutely REFUSE to go to Hell with you.

So excited for you!! Keep me posted πŸ˜‰πŸ’—✨Looking for Alexander Renee Bailey ,born July 19, 1994 . Where are you at, would love to see you, would love to help you grow, heads above the common.



My Brother,  Richard Alexander Bailey's son in the Tucson system. Keep there heads ringing.you have a great mind son.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£Family Affairs, Nuts To Grow, Bill Bailey: Kids: Earth Angels,Only The Young At Heart.Hats,Horns, Halos, Texas, Cali, Roots: Trees To Nuts.Rainbow Racers, Lions. Cheers, Chaps, Veterans 2.Where are you at, would love to see you, would love to help you grow, heads above the common.





Rednecks, Red Dates, pigs, hogs,American Rites, songs to sing, sinners and saints, spiders, snakes, and worms, funny faces. Renecks, retards, freaks, frogs, and fools, coins to flip, monkeys in packs to dodge, pages to turn. Where are you at, would love to see you, would love to help you grow, heads above the common.
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning. -Louis L'Amour. Beach Bum on a path to self-discovery: Hecates Witch's & PagansΓ’­ Welcome


Now is the time to jump and get your feet wet.More money to buy the house of your dreams in 2012. Happy Holiday Season to all and yours.Jewish whales on land, faces in the herds, cattle drives. Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) Coins Flipped, games played, life on the beach, good tales to spin. How much are views worth in your world? Moot in mind, ple. You wanted to come with me to Coachella Music Festival . SS4U - Cans Short, Full Decks, L❤️VE is all you need! ✌️☮️ Mistakes 2?Where are you at, would love to see you, would love to help you grow, heads above the common.





 The Secret To Failure Is This: Trying To Please Everyone.Lyons Dick Wonders: Lyon Sacks: Jewish Style …GO LIONS!Strangers In The Night Lyrics – Frank Sinatra –  I always visit your blog and retrieve everything you post here but I never commented but today when I saw this post, I couldn’t  stop myself from commenting here. Fantastic article mate!Lyrics Where are you at, would love to see you, would love to help you grow, heads above the common.




Love and hate, songs to sing, rejects in the roots, nuts and beans on the run..Dreams of mine, on the beach, watching the horses down,  for the water after a race or two. Animals and bugs that fly, gifts of wings to go.Sometimes we need someone to simply be there & let us know & feel we are cared for & supported.Where are you at, would love to see you, would love to help you grow, heads above the common.





Success is closer than you Γ’€¢ YouΓ’€™ll never know what might have been Γ’€¢ No regrets Γ’€¢ Because YOU CAN DO IT. Love is patient, love is kind, it knows no boundaries, it knows no time.

Cast aside the time, look to the wind. scream from emotions, why then, why now, why ever for we are one. Love, hate, the unknown, concerns of destiny. Your compassion I feel, caress, warmth, happiness like the erratic flight of the butterfly, flowers, color, vibrant, life.


 You be you me be me, still one, friends, communicate, mental lovers, feelings and integrity Calm about the air, your here being you, comfort, pleased, like. Shine, enhance your glow butterfly, spread your wings, trust my words and pursue your core thought.

 The Secret To Failure Is This: Trying To Please Everyone.Lyons Dick Wonders: Lyon Sacks: Jewish Style …GO LIONS!Strangers In The Night Lyrics – Frank Sinatra –  I always visit your blog and retrieve everything you post here but I never commented but today when I saw this post, I couldn’t  stop myself from commenting here.If you don’t like my tweets on Jesus Christ and repentance feel free to unfollow me or even block me. The LORD is coming back, and the kingdom needs to be built; and I absolutely REFUSE to go to Hell with you.

 Fantastic article mate!Lyrics Where are you at, would love to see you, would love to help you grow, heads above the common.    ⚜️ 🏈COACHMAC ⚜️ 🏈 ‏  Father GOD — Created Me     Heals Me     Helps Me     Leads Me    Saved Me   Adores Me  Delivers Me  Defends Me  Blesses Me  Teaches Me Supports Me  Protects Me  Forgives Me  Restores Me  Rewards Me  Remakes Me  Redeems Me  Cleanses Me Cherishes Me Empowers Me      “LOVES Me”If you don’t like my tweets on Jesus Christ and repentance feel free to unfollow me or even block me. The LORD is coming back, and the kingdom needs to be built; and I absolutely REFUSE to go to Hell with you.

 Family Affairs, Nuts To Grow, Bill Bailey: Kids: Earth Angels,Only The Young At Heart.Hats,Horns, Halos, Texas, Cali, Roots: Trees To Nuts.Rainbow Racers, Lions. Cheers, Chaps, Veterans 2.Colors Of The Rainbows, Sisters To Battles, Wits, Charms, Graces, Bums, Sinners, Saints, Suckers, Fuckers For Free Rides. PETTY 4 ME πŸ€£πŸ–•πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆDROP A Dime. πŸ‘€πŸ€£ If you're sincere, respectful, reasonably intelligent and have lovely jacks and marbles still intact. Retired, house on the block, alone again, to spare, to create a new way of life. Karma’s a Bitch, Cons, Cards,Coins, Clowns To The Left, Freaks In The Night, Hats, Horns, Hoes, Haters, Faces In The Herds.


 Fantastic article mate!Lyrics Where are you at, would love to see you, would love to help you grow, heads above the common.    ⚜️ 🏈COACHMAC ⚜️ 🏈 ‏  Father GOD — Created Me     Heals Me     Helps Me     Leads Me    Saved Me   Adores Me  Delivers Me  Defends Me  Blesses Me  Teaches Me Supports Me  Protects Me  Forgives Me  Restores Me  Rewards Me  Remakes Me  Redeems Me  Cleanses Me Cherishes Me Empowers Me      “LOVES Me”If you don’t like my tweets on Jesus Christ and repentance feel free to unfollow me or even block me. The LORD is coming back, and the kingdom needs to be built; and I absolutely REFUSE to go to Hell with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment