Monday, May 27, 2019

Black Girls, Spice Girls : Sole Sisters: The Joys and Pains of Single Black Women: 'My looks have nothing to do with why you won't find another like me.

Your soul, that inner quiet space, is yours to consult. It will always guide you in the right direction. Hats To Horns, Giants On Land, Leader Of Band. Ships at night, ships sailing seven seas, over the rainbows, joys and pains, songs to sing. Ships passing on seas of dreams, boats and ships, rocking on oceans. Black Girls,  Spice Girls : Sole Sisters: The Joys and Pains of Single Black Women: 'My looks have nothing to do with why you won't find another like me.



Prey again, crimes again mental ptsd veterans.Rat Racers, Black And Yellow, Bees And Wasps, Honey Makers, Good Fellows.Never argue with stupid people. - Mark Twain: unfuckwithable: Tips to Shut up...Passageways. Paths chosen tell story of dreams, wishes and desires, that happen to be prayers also, hope floats. 



Good Fellows. Wishes, dreams and prayers, stars out tonight. Stars bright, and stars blue, what a site toe dead. Coins for the dead, coins for the sons, coins for the frogs to see on the left sides. Lefts three time, take next right hand turn, back to square one. Happy to see. Ships of dreams, ships of fools, ships to carry t freaks back to hell.


Beautiful words.Thugger's plea for freedom has worked.Remember the time...Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it . ❤️πŸ₯°~THE PROMISES~πŸ₯°❤️ πŸ™πŸ’˜~MEN MAKE~πŸ’˜πŸ™ ❣️✌️~BUT RARELY KEEP~✌️❣️ Black Girls, Spice Girls : Sole Sisters: The Joys and Pains of Single Black Women: 'My looks have nothing to do with why you won't find another like me.
Image result for Holiday Cheers, Veterans Thanks So Much.
Black Girls, Spice Girls : Sole Sisters: The Joys and Pains of Single Black Women: 'My looks have nothing to do with why you won't find another like me. My heart. My honesty My loyalty. My realness. I promise you won't find it in anyone else.'Dykes, butches, bitches in heat."It's the little things that matter the most ".Poems, quotes, and words with meaning.
Image result for Holiday Cheers, Veterans Thanks So Much.
I'm flexible with how I like to spend time. I'm happy in nature, at the movies, going dancing, listening to music, eating at a good restaurant, and etc. A thought:Illuminati Exposed (This is the resistance): TRUSTED And RESPECTED HEROES IN THE UNIVERSE.Black Girls, Spice Girls : Sole Sisters: The Joys and Pains of Single Black Women: 'My looks have nothing to do with why you won't find another like me.





Please share & like to help educate people about the #truth ❤πŸ’ͺ✌⚡️People don't buy what you sell, they buy what you believe πŸ’«BORN In USA..Peace πŸƒ Joy πŸƒ Love to All πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’›. GRRRRRRR .Can we try that. W4M. Friendship again.Understand Normal Thinking!πŸ’–Searching for men to date, tall, retired, over the age of sixty, views, voices, values, over the decades,they do change. πŸ’–


My life demonstrates the respect I have for myself and I'm interested in meeting the same. I appreciate a smart, strong man.We have no control over our age so I don't let myself be labelled by mine.πŸŒŸπŸŒˆπŸ’œπŸ‘» A thought:Illuminati Exposed (This is the resistance): Black Girls, Spice Girls : Sole Sisters: The Joys and Pains of Single Black Women: 'My looks have nothing to do with why you won't find another like me.

Photo

Beautiful words.Thugger's plea for freedom has worked.Remember the time...Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it . ❤️πŸ₯°~THE PROMISES~πŸ₯°❤️ πŸ™πŸ’˜~MEN MAKE~πŸ’˜πŸ™ ❣️✌️~BUT RARELY KEEP~✌️❣️ COMMUNIST CONTROL TECHNIQUES - SKIES ABOVE-πŸ’žRites, Reasons, Coins To Pay, American Chicks, Babes, Dames, Hats And Horns, Love, Hate, Lust, Lessons, Tests Over Time. Men,Mice, Cartoons.

1
Good times, songs to sing, dances on the sands of time, birds and bees, in the dogwood trees, monkeys in packs, monkeys to dodge, pages to books. Happy birthday to my fav loveburger! Love and miss you so so much!IF U ANNOY ME ONCE I WILL DISLIKE U FOREVER.Tip of the day: Chicks, babes, dames, hands in air, dances for the rites to reasons, dances on the sands of time.

Image may contain: food and text


Beautiful words.Thugger's plea for freedom has worked.Remember the time...Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it . ❤️πŸ₯°~THE PROMISES~πŸ₯°❤️ πŸ™πŸ’˜~MEN MAKE~πŸ’˜πŸ™ ❣️✌️~BUT RARELY KEEP~✌️❣️ Black Girls, Spice Girls : Sole Sisters: The Joys and Pains of Single Black Women: 'My looks have nothing to do with why you won't find another like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment