Monday, April 13, 2020

And this last year. Though painful at times . My soul was born.He just Held my hand ,And caressed. Ever so gently . My very soul.

And this last year. Though painful at times .  My soul was born.MENTAL HEALTH IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.Today the window is open and the doors are open for a look into the future and the big picture, not a one time thing unless that is your choice. I pray you get that: 

Beaches, dreams in actions, ways to grow, explore, expand, birthdays daily, heads to count, good times, joys and pains, dances in the rain. Witches, bitches, babes, soul sisters, rings around the world, wishes on stars, races to the end of the rainbows.  Leaders, Rites To Reasons, Sunny And Bright, Cali Chicks, Babes, Veterans With Skills.Life Is A Beach, A Mountain Climb, Roads Traveled
DANCESINTHELIGHTOFTHEMOONGOODANGELS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Beaches, dreams in actions, ways to grow, explore, expand, birthdays daily, heads to count, good times, joys and pains, dances in the rain. ...


Good evening. I am looking for a connection, conversation, and chemistry, shots in the dark, woman for man.I know, but here I am.I simply desire to talk to another soul about our lives, thoughts, experiences, fears, loves, goals, and anything else.



And this last year. Though painful at times .  My soul was born.Okay, super huge and exciting news that I’m having a hard time controlling my excitement over. Rachel Jarrot, bitch in heat, dimes to drop, dances in the lights of 2019. Cheers and chaps, cows to call, history of nuts on the run, gang bangs, cheap tricks, heads to count, dicks in lines, faces in the shadows. Steven Gay Jarrot, Rachel Jay Jarrot, in and out of time, peas in a pod, frogs in a pond, whales on land, good time toads.
Rather consensus.Jay 🙈🙉🙊🏋️Peter Pan, Jesus Christ, Captain Hook: Tales Told. Rose Royce: IT'S GONNA TAKE A MIRACLE - Deniece Williams:
Happy Birthday Note,Faces in the mirror, terms of endearment, with friends or foes, family of snakes, crooks and frogs, plenty to dodge. It is the part of a good shepherd to shear his flock, not to skin it. - Proverb .

And this last year. Though painful at times .  My soul was born.He just  Held my hand ,And caressed. Ever so gently . My very soul.CENTURY CREDIT GROUP: Crooks, Cheaters, Liars 2. Money To Take. LOSING MY RELIGION. SEEKING FRIEND, COMPANION: Frogs To Date. Juliana Santiago, Dicks, dawgs, stole and trash the personal property of a disable, black veterans, for fun and games, back in the day.

Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago.FACES IN LIGHTS, STARS, SLUTS, SLUGS, SNAKES IN GRASS, STEERS, QUEERS, FLY FARTS, SPIDER WEBS. HISTORY TO NOTE.CENTURY CREDIT GROUP: Crooks, Cheaters, Liars 2. Money To Take.

No comments:

Post a Comment