Monday, April 13, 2020

I CANNOT GIVE YOU A FORMULA FOR SUCCESS, BUT I CAN GIVE YOU A FORMULA FOR FAILURE, TRY TO YOUR BEST, THE REST WILL FALL IN PLACE. JUST SAYING.

People who  Hurt other's feelings.  With strongly harsh words. Are incredibly weak.BAD THOUGHTS. ARTICLE BY. JAMES HOWARD KUNSTLER. MOSES ON THE MESA : I CANNOT GIVE YOU A FORMULA FOR SUCCESS, BUT I CAN GIVE YOU A FORMULA FOR FAILURE, TRY TO YOUR BEST, THE REST WILL FALL IN PLACE.

Image may contain: 1 person
Let Me Be The One: The Nut To Stand Alone, Heads Above The Common. The Shining Star In The Night.Rules To Pay, fools, frogs, family of nuts, roads to travel, paths to cross, balls, jacks and marbles lost alone the way.In light of #Juneteenth, #share these essential #resources helping families know how to talk to children about #racism


Flashes in time, back in time, circles of time, of baby boomers, not the x class, or the y class of kids today.When you and the ROACH ,been battling for years.Blue moons, blue stars, blue dreams in the air, gates open wide, next opinion to note, no to me, moving on, next open window for dreams in…
No photo description available.

Your attention determines your experiences, and your experiences determine your life. Said another way, you must control your attention to control your world.'I KNOW WHAT I BRING TO THE TABLE... SO TRUST ME WHEN I SAY I'M NOT AFRAID TO EAT ALONE.'Back in time,One Nation :

I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Love and hate, both four letter words, same on the down low, or words to distrust, same or equal to faithful and bullshit, Wisdom of Gene Wilder:Blue heartHindsight: 20-20. Oh What A Night...Kea Khiev: Cow for free, sucker in the, faces of low lives, cattle drives, hags, hoes, hogs.

'I KNOW WHAT I BRING TO THE TABLE... SO TRUST ME WHEN I SAY I'M NOT AFRAID TO EAT ALONE.'Back in time,One Nation :Let Me Be The One: The Nut To Stand Alone, Heads Above The Common. The Shining Star In The Night.Rules To Pay, fools, frogs, family of nuts, roads to travel, paths to cross, balls, jacks and marbles lost alone the way.In light of #Juneteenth, #share these essential #resources helping families know how to talk to children about #racism
Image may contain: one or more people, shoes, sky and outdoor, text that says 'Palm Sprines CALIFORNIA'
Facts not fiction, twisted and tainted, White Jewish Super-sized-Stars? Rotten Rocky Rachel Jarrot: Gay Butch Jarrot, the Cali cow to buffalo state, dead now...7608512267. Words to live by, the threats to cut off fingers, and pour acid on faces of angels, fairies, pixies, blacks, veterans, female crazy when stirred mental people for views that are not shared. Good story that had blacks, females, and veterans carting a extra set of fingers.
'I KNOW WHAT I BRING TO THE TABLE... SO TRUST ME WHEN I SAY I'M NOT AFRAID TO EAT ALONE.'Back in time,One Nation :

Your attention determines your experiences, and your experiences determine your life. Said another way, you must control your attention to control your world.Let Me Be The One: The Nut To Stand Alone, Heads Above The Common. The Shining Star In The Night.Rules To Pay, fools, frogs, family of nuts, roads to travel, paths to cross, balls, jacks and marbles lost alone the way.In light of #Juneteenth, #share these essential #resources helping families know how to talk to children about #racism'I KNOW WHAT I BRING TO THE TABLE... SO TRUST ME WHEN I SAY I'M NOT AFRAID TO EAT ALONE.'Back in time,One Nation :

JUST SAYING.Charlie Ray Jarrot, Charlie Edward Jarrot, boy toys, back in time, dicks to suck, family affair, starting with Paul Jarrot, turkey from Cuba. Transplants, nuts on the run, root of the clan, wales across the ages.


TRICKSANDTRADESFAGSTODATE7608512267.BLOGSPOT.COM  There was Charles R. Jarrot, 7607778998 : tricks was taken from her because of ... Rachel Jarrot, bald head under the cheap wigs say a lot too. 🌟 MostWanted  BEE GEES – TO MUCH HEAVEN .Earth Angels:…    Thanks for the battles and wars won, cheers and chaps, to the veterans. Hands to hold, fun and games, babbles of good, hopes and wishes, for a better day. Glory dazes to come. Family and Friends Y'all have a blessed day.

Pay Days, Glory Dazes Of Cash To Flow. I would love to have someone believe in me, that wanted to help me along the way, to grow and expand, and be my cheerleader, it is so hard to do. Have so many dreams to work on, I am a fish, born this month, born on the day of rebirth, can start over on a drop of a dime, is what πŸ˜©πŸ’”. πŸ€©πŸ€—πŸ•ΊπŸΉπŸ» 


Views Online.Crazy Is Normal, Or Not.Crooks and robbers, Steven Jarrot: 7608512267 Best Buys Crook, 562 431 5026. times with asses. Hills of Donkeys.The big bang is open dated to be completed when seasoned, the wrongs and the rights, the high road choices, the fast and easy choices to be noted, a time and a season. Helps to have a shit ton of money too....jus typin'..



I CANNOT GIVE YOU A FORMULA FOR SUCCESS, BUT I CAN GIVE YOU A FORMULA FOR FAILURE, TRY TO YOUR BEST, THE REST WILL FALL IN PLACE. JUST SAYING.Word up, share the decades of lucky breaks, you may have had, or not, Son to shine bright, over the bumps, retired from the rat race, on one hand, witty and wise, ways to stay alive.Shots were taken, good times, waves to make, battles and wars on the beach.ENGLISH words: In The Name Of Love, Lucky Breaks, Dances In The Streets.Time to stop, stand still, listen to the songs in the winds, good times, god ties, great dazes on the right side of the grave.All days are beautiful if the mood is good.



I CANNOT GIVE YOU A FORMULA FOR SUCCESS, BUT I CAN GIVE YOU A FORMULA FOR FAILURE, TRY TO YOUR BEST, THE REST WILL FALL IN PLACE. JUST SAYING.

No comments:

Post a Comment