Saturday, February 27, 2021

Let Me Be The One: The Nut To Stand Alone, Heads Above The Common. The Shining Star In The Night.




Kisses In The Air, Joys And Pains, Love Lessons Daily.Lucky In Life, Lucky In Love, Wild And Free, Wild Hogs.Setting standards.Fairy Tales daily life,adventures all the time,trips to never-lands, Peter Pan. God guys,good guys,depends on the day for some.I mean, this is indistinguishable from sovcit stuff on its underlying claims. “My rights cannot be abridged for [reasons].”  Let Me Be The One: The Nut To Stand Alone, Heads Above The Common. The Shining Star In The Night.



'I KNOW WHAT I BRING TO THE TABLE... SO TRUST ME WHEN I SAY I'M NOT AFRAID TO EAT ALONE.'Back in time,One Nation :Let Me Be The One: The Nut To Stand Alone, Heads Above The Common. The Shining Star In The Night.Rules To Pay, fools, frogs, family of nuts, roads to travel, paths to cross, balls, jacks and marbles lost alone the way.In light of #Juneteenth, #share these essential #resources helping families know how to talk to children about #racism.I mean, this is indistinguishable from sovcit stuff on its underlying claims. “My rights cannot be abridged for [reasons].”

 




  Let Me Be The One: The Nut To Stand Alone, Heads Above The Common. The Shining Star In The Night.Rules To Pay, fools, frogs, family of nuts, roads to travel, paths to cross, balls, jacks and marbles lost alone the way.In light of #Juneteenth, #share these essential #resources helping families know how to talk to children about #racism.

I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Love and hate, both four letter words, same on the down low, or words to distrust, same or equal to faithful and bullshit, Wisdom of Gene Wilder:Blue heart⭐Hindsight: 20-20. Oh What A Night...Kea Khiev: Cow for free, sucker in the, faces of low lives, cattle drives, hags, hoes, hogs.  Let Me Be The One: The Nut To Stand Alone, Heads Above The Common. The Shining Star In The Night.





 THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Paths Crossed: Trades.Very nice to meet you !TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday, I'm smiling today, and I will smile tomorrow simply 'cause .


Ready for my point of view, on the subject of frogs? Frogs are everywhere, and sometimes they are not hard to find, and it is a matter of the classes once again.


No way. Names, Labels, Notes Of Witches, Babes, Dames, Heads To Count, Winners, Losers, Learners, Dimes Drop, Penny Battles, Good Time Toads. Happy Friday, Weekend Blues, Goats And Sheep, Kids And Nuts, Waste Of Time, Killing Time, Marking Times, Dimes, Penny Battles, Daily Events, Coins To ...Ready for my point of view, on the subject of frogs? Frogs are everywhere, and sometimes they are not hard to find, and it is a matter of the classes once again.




Flashes in time, back in time, circles of time, of baby boomers, not the x class, or the y class of kids today.When you and the ROACH ,been battling for years.Blue moons, blue stars, blue dreams in the air, gates open wide, next opinion to note, no to me, moving on, next open window for dreams in…Serpents, Reptiles, Jewish White Stars, Lights On | Back in time,One Nation : Life Is A Beach Blog,

Colorado flooding results in the largest aerial rescue effort since Hurricane Katrina in 2005: Over 700 saved already, good times, god ties, angels to host, hoes, horns to blast, faces in the crowds. Alex Agresti, Juliana Santiago.I mean, this is indistinguishable from sovcit stuff on its underlying claims. “My rights cannot be abridged for [reasons].”




I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me. Shots to the head, hoes on the mind, good time toads, waves to make, songs to sing, glory dazes done.IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO CHALLENGE YOUR OWN BELIEFS:THEN YOU ARE YOUR OWN MOST EFFECTIVE PRISON WARDEN.Monkey Games 2020, Swingers To Dodge, Snake Dens Sells: Time to stand all, time to do right things. Alex Agresti, Juliana Santiago.I mean, this is indistinguishable from sovcit stuff on its underlying claims. “My rights cannot be abridged for [reasons].”


Coins To Flip. A TIMELESS ESCAPE.USMC. NEW YEAR, NEW YOU! Welcome.Toads, snakes, spiders and worms, full of dirt, mud, roots of rotten kids, nuts to waste, kill or mark, sinners, saints, cows to call.I mean, this is indistinguishable from sovcit stuff on its underlying claims. “My rights cannot be abridged for [reasons].”




Your attention determines your experiences, and your experiences determine your life. Said another way, you must control your attention to control your world.'I KNOW WHAT I BRING TO THE TABLE... SO TRUST ME WHEN I SAY I'M NOT AFRAID TO EAT ALONE.'Back in time,One Nation :Serpents, Reptiles, Jewish White Stars, Lights On |  Life Is A Beach Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment