Saturday, February 27, 2021

Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance. NEW YEAR, NEW YOU!

  I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance. NEW YEAR, NEW YOU! (Yep, you read that right!).




Crooks, Cheaters, Liars:Frank Agresti , Adriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Tricks traders, dicks, dawgs, bitches in heat, monkeys in pack, monkeys to dodge.You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance. NEW YEAR, NEW YOU! (Yep, you read that right!).Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance. NEW YEAR, NEW YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment