Friday, September 17, 2021

BE STRONG, BUT NOT RUDE; BE KIND, BUT NOT WEAK; BE BOLD, BUT NOT BULLY; BE HUMBLE, BUT NOT TIMID; BE PROUD BUT NOT ARROGANT.'

 Just because things are bad now doesn't mean they're going to be that way forever. Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it. BE STRONG, BUT NOT RUDE; BE KIND, BUT NOT WEAK; BE BOLD, BUT NOT BULLY; BE HUMBLE, BUT NOT TIMID; BE PROUD BUT NOT ARROGANT.'

This is not a dating site. They penalize anyone who acts like a date while “rented.” But you may have to make it clear again — in person.THE PROMISES~MEN MAKE~BUT RARELY KEEP~Lights, Kids, Goats, And Hares Lost.. Fairy tales,Beach Bum on a path to self-discovery.

May be an image of 4 people and people standing
YOU ARE A STAR IN THE DREAMS THAT YOU CREATE WHEN YOU SLEEP, DREAMS IN ACTIONS ARE GOALS AND PLANS IN PLACE, DREAMS AND GOALS VARY WITH THE DEADLINES. Be happy.
May be a cartoon of 1 person and sunglasses






No Ordinary Love .Chicks, Babes, Bitches With 5 Stars, Fairy Tales, Dances Recaps, Recalls, Reviews, Reflections, Rites 2.BE STRONG, BUT NOT RUDE; BE KIND, BUT NOT WEAK; BE BOLD, BUT NOT BULLY; BE HUMBLE, BUT NOT TIMID; BE PROUD BUT NOT ARROGANT.'My father told me that Hopi earth does contain my roots and I am, indeed, from that land.

One of the reasons we need to make America great again, Eliminate corruption.We all Stand Tall against the Islamic Fascist.

Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'. NO MATTER How Badly Life Treated You Last Year... Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby!
Scary news..Joe Biden: ‘My Mind’s Going Blank Here’,Relationship is based on, 1. compromise 2. Trust and respect.'Do not allow anyone to define you.Horses in barns, sisters with stories, tales online,history noted, over time and space, classes on love and hate.
May be an image of text that says 'I don't procrastinate. I wait until the last minute to do things, because will be older, and therefore wiser'


TESTSOVERTIMELESSONSLEARNEDHISTORY.BLOGSPOT.COM
Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'. NO MATTER How Badly Life Treated You Last Year... Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby!
MENTAL HEALTH IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.Today the window is open and the doors are open for a look into the future and the big picture, not ...

My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Ain't nobody's business if I do.



"It's not the package and the wrapping which counts but what is inside, underneath the clothes and the skin."-- Lame Deer, LAKOTA. Just because things are bad now doesn't mean they're going to be that way forever. Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it. BE STRONG, BUT NOT RUDE; BE KIND, BUT NOT WEAK; BE BOLD, BUT NOT BULLY; BE HUMBLE, BUT NOT TIMID; BE PROUD BUT NOT ARROGANT.'


Juliana Santiago, Dicks, dawgs, stole and trash the personal property of a disable, black veterans, for fun and games, back in the day, before, Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. , bible stories, donkeys to ride,free rides.Tricks on veterans is the top of their games, to play,better than the dogs in the houses. Tales of the dirty deeds done.Veterans Taken. A LITTLE ABOUT BETRAYAL BONDS.

What is the one thing that you know FOR SURE you would go after, if you couldn’t fail at getting it?

What is something that you know would change your life right now if you just had the process for getting it done?

No comments:

Post a Comment