Friday, September 17, 2021

Transgressions, Iniquities, Chastisement For Peace, Joy, And Happiness, Glory Dazes To Come.

 Donkey dates, back in time, cows to fly, cheap tricks with the frogs, snakes in the grass. Look at all the fucks I give. Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades. Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.Teacher or student, hard to tell.Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air.Miss Ever's Boys.

Charms, wits, games to play, notes of the party, angel on earth, fairies, and pixies, cows to call. thank you for the shout out! "Texas Jeremy"!Song excerpt from an acoustic cover of "Smoke From Distant Fires"."Mountain Tops:challenge at your own pace and time.Jewish World. Veterans Day 2017.Double trouble. Rats, Rabbits, Roaches, Faces Covered Up, Frogs Inside: Treats And Trades 2.
Rainbow Warriors: Soul Searches, Love, Light, Peace, And Joys, Earth Angels On Wings Of Doves.Double trouble. Rats, Rabbits, Roaches, Faces Covered Up, Frogs Inside: Treats And Trades 2.
Moses and Jesus songs to sing daily gifts in dazes stoned up against the walls, tales to share. Gifts to share, tips and tales, clowns shows and dances. Lessons to learn, hard knocks instead, tricks and trades. Elephant populations have been decimated in my lifetime.
May be an image of text that says '"REPEAT AFTER ME: 'My current situation is not my final destination'"'

The Basic Bitch Life,Transgressions, Iniquities, Chastisement For Peace, Joy, And Happiness, Glory Dazes To Come.Out Of Hell, Out Of Sight, Ants To Rocks. Roll...Party views, veterans, sisters of colors, sisters sad and blue, sisters of yours,sisters of mine, trips to hell and back. Lessons learned, how to stand tall, how to walk away. Veterans housing matters, back in time, tricks traded for a dog. Bitches in heat, dimes to drop, lights to shine, kings, knights, sons to shine.Heads Up, Out Of The Darkness...


Blue oceans to create. Dream Dazes: Out Of Mind, Witty and Wise,.Dawn Dream Starts: Fairy Tales..Ways And Journeys, Trips to Lands Of Dreams, Dances In Lights. Ready for dream life?.....stars out tonight, dreams and wishes granted, shooting blue stars, wishes...
.dreams to action, dreams life for prince, or a fat frog on the banks, gifts to share..Dung for gifts, live and learn, kisses of dawgs, dicks, and dates, faces in the mirror, faces under the skin, faces to coins.


Transgressions, Iniquities, Chastisement For Peace, Joy, And Happiness, Glory Dazes To Come.No photo description available.



Love, Regrets, Plus:Accidental Raw Views. Nudity 2.Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you and the ROACH I Have been battling for years .


 The possibilities are endless for the things that I want. I just want a piece of the sky every day. Forever and a day, in the moment, with the start at now in the present. Not a dream real life. Ready for the best, that is still on the edge to happening today.Don’t be damaged goods, it’s somebody out there for everybody! Keep it playa, have fun and enjoy your single life as best you can!

People come into your life for a reason. They are either blessings or a lesson. Have you decided yet what you presence is needed for today? I have a point of view that I will take some time to review. Gay lifestyle, say what?Songs to sing, sucker with a monkey on back.

Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you and the ROACH I Have been battling for years .

💥😎🌊So blessed with everyone in my life!Songs to sing, better dazes to come. 🌊🏄, A fun day at a home break...😎🌊Time to take a walk, ships to sail, veterans with guns, dates to set, fun and games, wars and battles of wits.

 Donkey dates, back in time, cows to fly, cheap tricks with the frogs, snakes in the grass. Look at all the fucks I give. Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades. Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.Teacher or student, hard to tell.Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air.Miss Ever's Boys.

Charms and graces, hands to lend a hand, houses and homes, ways to go.Awesome enjoy! 😎👍🌊🏄So many times I have experienced that same setting 🏄😎.
Linda Blake:Frank Agresti. Fingers in the air, sit and spin, American Birds.…

Linda Blake:Frank Agresti. Fingers in the air, sit and spin, American Birds.…
Linda Blake:Frank Agresti. Fingers in the air, sit and spin, American Birds. Turkeys without wings to fly. .Fuck views of others, get up and dance away… - Maya Moore - 


No comments:

Post a Comment